* Reveal new information about the automatic shuffling machines, both the two-shoe type and the continuous shufflers, including a proven winning system
* Disclose that card counting does not always work and describe what you can do to avoid losing.
* Describe Count Profiles: A Bold New Strategy For Beating The Shoe Game.
* Show you how to choose an honest and fair Internet Casino for play.
* Enable you to get an edge at Internet Casinos before your first hand is dealt.
* Show you how to cull usable information from the thousands of blackjack web sites on the Internet.
* Teach you how to play the game (if you are a beginning player) and show you a simple basic strategy for playing each and every blackjack hand to maximize your gain and minimize your loss.
* Show you how to manage your gambling money so you're always in control, whether you're a beginner or advanced player.
* Provide a 5-step strategy for learning how to develop and use mental discipline to avoid losing and to increase your winning edge.
* Explain table biases caused by the casinos' non-random shuffle, how to avoid the dealer biases and how to turn the player biases to your advantage.
* Provide you with a non-count strategy that minimizes losses while enabling you to score in those games where the dealer is breaking and the players are winning.
* Give you a complete home practice program including learning drills for basic strategy players and card counters.
* Tell you stories of team blackjack and teach you how to use team-play techniques to multiply your profits.
* Reveal extremely useful information for those blackjack players considering playing the game to make a living.